No products in the cart
About this Recipe
Brussels sprouts are abundant this fall season. Brussels are a cruciferous vegetable and one of our absolute favorite cancer fighters! You can shave them and any enjoy them raw on a salad or roasted for a crispy crunchy textures. This quick and easy recipe is bound to impress any dinner guest pair it with your favorite protein.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt in a medium bowl.
- Spread Brussels on a sheet pan, cut side down. Cook for 20-25 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Flip half way through for even browning.
- To serve top with almonds, pomegranates and zest.
About this RecipeThere's no need to fall off track this Thanksgiving. You can celebrate with a bounty of healthy foods this season. Skip the stuffing and limit the mashed potatoes this year and fill your table with these super healthy sides. The hassleback honey nut...
Yields 10Ready In: 25minGood For: BreakfastAbout this RecipePumpkin everything this time of year from lattes to roasted sides. We love to bake with pumpkin from pancakes, waffles to muffins. Make this batch of muffins at the beginning of the week and have a protein...
These Thai Turkey wraps come together quickly and make for a wonderful high protein, low-carb dinner to support blood sugar balance. They are tasty, satisfying, and a meal you can have on repeat for busy weekday evenings.