No products in the cart
About this Recipe
What to keep your health on track this holiday season but still be able to eat Christmas cookies? Do we have a recipe for you. Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are our favorite. We swapped our the wheat flour for almond flour, making this cooking not only gluten free but grain free with a fair amount of protein and fat. Two cookies will have you feeling more than satisfied. If you’re feeling a little stressed this holiday season we added a sprinkle of schisandra powder to this recipe. Schisandra is a powerful adaptogen to help your body process stress.
- 2 cups almond flour
Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. of allulose
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla paste
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 tsp. schisandra powder¼ cup tahini
Yield: 22 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place almond flour, salt and baking soda in a mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
- Mix in coconut oil and vanilla, until ball is formed.
- Using a scoop about the size of a tablespoon scoop out balls of dough a place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press your thumb into the center of each cooking to a a print.
Fill each thumbprint with jam. Sprinkle schisandra powder over each cooking.
- Bake for for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve.
Store in an airtight container up to 10 days.
Servings 4Ready In: 25minGood For: SidesAbout this RecipeBrussels sprouts are abundant this fall season. Brussels are a cruciferous vegetable and one of our absolute favorite cancer fighters! You can shave them and any enjoy them raw on a salad or roasted for a crispy...
Yields 10Ready In: 25minGood For: BreakfastAbout this RecipePumpkin everything this time of year from lattes to roasted sides. We love to bake with pumpkin from pancakes, waffles to muffins. Make this batch of muffins at the beginning of the week and have a protein...
These Thai Turkey wraps come together quickly and make for a wonderful high protein, low-carb dinner to support blood sugar balance. They are tasty, satisfying, and a meal you can have on repeat for busy weekday evenings.