No products in the cart
About this Recipe
Pumpkin everything this time of year from lattes to roasted sides. We love to bake with pumpkin from pancakes, waffles to muffins. Make this batch of muffins at the beginning of the week and have a protein dense breakfast or snack on the go. Note, if your keto you can sub out the maple syrup for allulose.
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or allulose if you’re keto
- Optional: add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, cranberries or walnut pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together almond meal, salt, baking soda and pumpkin spice. In a separate bowl which together eggs, pumpkin, syrup and vanilla.
- Carefully stir the wet ingredients into the flour mix until throughly combines.
- Scoop batter evenly into a non stick muffin tin. Bake for 20-24 minutes or until cooked.
- Let cool and enjoy.
This delicious and wholesome Blue Zone-inspired Mediterranean Bean Salad rich in fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats will become your new favorite! Enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean and the health benefits associated with the Blue Zones in each bite.
There are snacks, and then there are snacks that elevate your taste buds to a whole new level. Today, we’re diving into the world of flavor-packed, zesty indulgence with our Rose Harissa Guacamole paired with crispy Masa Chips. This isn’t your ordinary guacamole – it’s a fusion of creamy avocados, aromatic spices, and the fiery kick of rose harissa paste, all perfectly complemented by the satisfying crunch of homemade, better-for-you and Daily Dose approved, Masa chips.
About this RecipeWhat to keep your health on track this holiday season but still be able to eat Christmas cookies? Do we have a recipe for you. Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are our favorite. We swapped our the wheat flour for almond flour, making this cooking not...