No products in the cart
About this Recipe
Pumpkin everything this time of year from lattes to roasted sides. We love to bake with pumpkin from pancakes, waffles to muffins. Make this batch of muffins at the beginning of the week and have a protein dense breakfast or snack on the go. Note, if your keto you can sub out the maple syrup for allulose.
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or allulose if you’re keto
- Optional: add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, cranberries or walnut pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together almond meal, salt, baking soda and pumpkin spice. In a separate bowl which together eggs, pumpkin, syrup and vanilla.
- Carefully stir the wet ingredients into the flour mix until throughly combines.
- Scoop batter evenly into a non stick muffin tin. Bake for 20-24 minutes or until cooked.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
About this RecipeWhat to keep your health on track this holiday season but still be able to eat Christmas cookies? Do we have a recipe for you. Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are our favorite. We swapped our the wheat flour for almond flour, making this cooking not...
Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes You Need To Make
About this RecipeThere's no need to fall off track this Thanksgiving. You can celebrate with a bounty of healthy foods this season. Skip the stuffing and limit the mashed potatoes this year and fill your table with these super healthy sides. The hassleback honey nut...
Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Pomegranates & Almond
Servings 4Ready In: 25minGood For: SidesAbout this RecipeBrussels sprouts are abundant this fall season. Brussels are a cruciferous vegetable and one of our absolute favorite cancer fighters! You can shave them and any enjoy them raw on a salad or roasted for a crispy...