- 1 Cup Water
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp Great Lakes Gelatin
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
Here at Daily Dose we encourage you to eat a marshmallow a day...that is if you use our recipe. We love to use Great Lakes Grass Fed Beef Gelatin to make our marshmallows. Grass fed gelatin is a great way to support bone health, both strength and flexibility. It is also great for your hair, teeth and nails.
- Spray a 9 x 12 inch brownie pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Whisk half a cup of water and gelatin in a mixer. Set aside. Heat half a cup of water and maple syrup in a sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil for 4 minutes.
- On a slow speed, gradually whisk in the maple mixture. Turn mixer to a hi speed and whip for 10 minutes or until fluff with peaks form. Scrape mixture into a brownie pan. Let rest for 2 hours. Cut marshmallows into 16 squares.. Store in an airtight container.