Yields: 6 pieces
nut butter mixture
- ¾ cup raw almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon liquid allulose
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 6 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1½ teaspoon liquid allulose
These 4 Ingredient Keto Almond Butter Cups are the BOMB! A make over of the peanut butter cup, this fat bomb is an easy, healthy, delicious treat. They can easily integrate with a Keto, Ketotarian or Plant Based meal plan. We suggesting 1/2 fat bomb as one snack serving size.
- Line a muffin tray with six muffin paper cups and and set aside for later.
- Whip together almond butter, coconut oil, salt and 1 teaspoon allulose in a mixer until creamy.
- Spoon nut butter mixture into muffins cups and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Whisk together cacao powder, coconut oil and remaining allulose in a small bowl until a silky ganache is formed.
- Spoon a tablespoon of ganache on top of each nut butter mixture then refrigerate for 1 more hour.
- Store the Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Fat Bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.