Who doesn’t love granola? But often store bought granola is high in sugar making it not quite as healthy as we might believe or want it to be. This easy-to-make sugar–free, gluten and grain-free and vegan granola recipe is the perfect option and it’s cleanse friendly too!
Makes approximately 2 cups
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw sliced almonds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Liquid stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together the cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, stevia and olive oil.
- Mix until the nuts-seeds mixture is well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is dry.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 months.