- 2 12oz boneless chicken breast
- Sea Salt & Peppers to Taste
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 Cup Arrowroot
- 1/3 Cup Golden Flax Meal
- 1/3 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
One of our special skills is making over junk food in a healthful way. One of our customer favorites is our chicken nuggets.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a food processor, season with salt and pepper and pulse until chicken forms a fine meal.
- Scoop 26 chicken nuggets using a 1 ounce scoop and space apart on a parchment line baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the flax meal and oat flour. Set aside.
- Place arrow root in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat egg whites with a whisk until foamy.
- Remove chicken nugget from fridge, press gently on them so the flatten slightly.
- One at a time roll the nuggets in arrow root, then dredge in egg white and then roll in the oat flax mix. Return to baking sheet.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Place oil in the pan.
- Brown chicken nuggets on one side, about 90 seconds. Turn the nuggets over and brown equally on the other side.
- Place nuggets back onto baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.