Serves: 2 servings
- 2 boneless skinless organic chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons of Green Goodness (recipe below)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (store bought ok but please choose organic)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rub the chicken breasts with avocado oil and season with sea salt. 3. Place on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread Green Goodness on top.
- Spoon the tomato sauce on top of the Green Goodness.
- Return to the oven and continue to cook for 6 minutes.