- 2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- ¼ Cup Chopped White Onion
- 3 Cups Peeled Sliced Carrots, Sliced 1-Inch Thick
- 3 Cups Organic Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Here at Daily Dose, soups are always welcome on the menu especially those with the added benefits of ingredients such as tumeric (anti-inflammatory), ginger (aids in digestion) and garlic (great for heart health and blood pressure).
This Carrot Ginger soup can be enjoyed both hot and cold making it perfect for any time of the year.
- Heat the avocado oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and onions and cooks until the onions are translucent.
- Add the carrots, broth, tumeric, cumin and sea salt.
- Continue cooking until the carrots are soft to touch, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Blend with the lemon juice and puree until smooth and creamy
- Serve hot or chilled.