THE SUPERIOR BENEFITS OF BONE BROTH FOR WEIGHT LOSS & GUT HEALTH!
Drinking bone broth has been around for centuries and provides unique nutrients to aid in weight loss and gut health:
- Fights cellulite [fat underneath the skin] via increased collagen in the body
- Collagen supports stronger bones, tendons, ligaments, skin and the gut lining
- A lack of connective tissue contributes to cellulite
- Collagen increases connective tissue which enhances smooth skin and may decreases cellulite
- Provides a good source of minerals
- Bone is full of minerals
- Is made up of Glycine, Proline, Arginine and Glutamine
- Glycine is an amino acid that supports sleep, inflammation and body detoxification
- Supports digestion by increasing gastric acid production to digest your food
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Proline is an amino acid important to produce collagen
- Provides several benefits to the skin, nails, hair, joints and digestion
- Arginine produces growth hormones
Researchers have found that overweight individuals have more of the unhealthy bacteria called firmicutes in the gut.
- Did you know bone broth contains an essential amino acid called glutamine? Glutamine was found in studies to reduce this unhealthy bacteria in the gut to aid in weight loss!
Many studies have looked at eating soup before a meal for promoting weight loss. Researchers in 2007 from the Journal of Appetite tested to see if eating a meal and drinking water had the same effect as consuming soup before the next meal.
- They found eating soup before a meal REDUCED an individual’s caloric intake the next meal and drinking water with a meal had NO effect.
Ayurvedic theory recommends having warm soup, broth and foods to enhance wellbeing and improve digestion for each meal and throughout the day.
- Poor digestion causes fatigue, headaches and bloating
- Improve your digestion, improve your metabolism, improve your wellbeing!